As we look forward to returning our Huskies players to the ice, we must continue to be diligent in our daily interactions to lessen any continuing potential impacts of COVID-19. Our home rink has provided a list of the new rules we must adhere to for everyone’s safety. Please read these policies and procedures that will be in place until further notice.
- Do not arrive earlier than 15 minutes prior to your ice session. You must also vacate the building as soon as possible after the ice session is over (preferably within 15 minutes).
- Masks should be worn by everyone EXCEPT when they are on the ice.
- Adhere to social distancing throughout the building.
- One adult per player, no siblings if possible. Siblings MUST be with a parent at all times. If the parent must bring the sibling, they must wait outside during the ice session.
- If you are vulnerable or feeling sick, STAY AT HOME. We ask that everyone help in doing their part in following CDC guidelines to help us reduce the spread of the virus.
- High-Touch Objects and High Traffic areas will be disinfected frequently: doors, handles, light switches, handrails, restroom dispensers, locker room benches, player benches, etc.
- Come dressed as much as possible to the rink to allow you to be fully dressed in 15 minutes or less.
- DO NOT arrive any earlier than 15 minutes before scheduled ice slot. Go directly to your assigned locker room(s). No standing in hallway or lobby.
- Once dressed exit the locker room to allow others to dress social distanced. Wait in the area outside of the ice for your session to start.
- Hockey bags are allowed in the locker rooms. Please wash your clothing often and your equipment as necessary, for disinfection.
- Adhere to social distancing in the locker rooms, and team benches.
- Once you exit the ice, you MUST leave the building in within 15 minutes.
- Bring your own filled water bottles for during and after your ice session.
- You may want to bring a soapy wet facecloth in a Ziploc to wipe off after your ice session as showering will NOT be allowed.
- Enter and exit the building through main lobby ONLY.
- Concession stand is closed. Vending machine are very limited.
- Pro shop will be open.
- Ventilation will remain on.
- Showers and bathrooms will be closed.
- Locker room will have a maximum of 10 players allowed in each locker room. Benches will have identification where to sit.
- Will be disinfected frequently and between groups.
- Adhere to social distancing and wearing masks is required.